Are you prepared for everything?
“Challenging” and “rewarding” best describe the PADI Rescue Diver course. Building upon what you’ve already learned, this course expands on what you already know about how to prevent problems, and how to manage them if they occur.
The fun part about this course is rising to challenges and mastering them. Most divers find this course both demanding and rewarding, and at the end, say it’s the best course they’ve ever taken.
What You Learn
- Self rescue
- Recognizing and managing stress in other divers
- Dive site management in an emergency
- Proper use of First aid and O2 equipment
- Rescuing panicked divers
- Rescuing unresponsive divers
To enroll in the PADI Rescue Diver course, you must:
- Be 12 years or older
- Have a PADI Adventure Diver certification (or have a qualifying certification from another organization)
- Be trained and current for first aid and CPR within the previous two years – Contact us for Emergency First Response (CPR and first aid) courses.
Rescue Diver course: $469.99
- PADI Crew-Pak and eLearning
- The cost of this course does not include rental of scuba equipment
Just like in your previous classes, you need to completed a few forms. It is very important that you review these documents carefully before signing.
- The PADI medical questionnaire, available for download here
- Note: If you suffer from any of the conditions listed in the questionnaire, you need to seek approval from your physician before any in-water activities.
- A PADI Liability release, available for download here
- A PADI Continued Education form, available for download here
** There is no refund on classes, unless your doctor informs us that you are medically unfit to dive **