Always Be Ready
Emergency First Response primary and secondary care training teaches you what to do in the critical moments between when a life-threatening emergency occurs and when emergency medical services arrive.
What You Learn
Learn eight essential skills for helping others in an emergency. Get hands-on experience administering CPR using a special manikin, practice bandaging and splinting, and apply your new skills in a role-playing scenario.
Learn how to perform CPR, provide first aid that eases pain, assess a variety of injuries and illnesses and practice bandaging and splinting.
To take this course, you must:
- Have a desire to help others
- no minimum age required
Just like in your previous classes, you need to completed a few forms. It is very important that you review these documents carefully before signing.
- The PADI medical questionnaire, available for download here
- Note: If you suffer from any of the conditions listed in the questionnaire, you need to seek approval from your physician before any in-water activities.
- A PADI Liability release, available for download here
- A PADI Continued Education form, available for download here
Emergency First Response course cost is $199.00. This includes:
- PADI Crew-Pak and eLearning.
Also, please note the following:
- Students must also have a pocket mask. Pocket masks can be purchases in the store.
** There is no refund on classes, unless your doctor informs us that you are medically unfit to dive **