Don’t Miss A Dive
Don’t miss a dive due to minor issues with your scuba diving equipment. Whether it’s a missing o-ring, wetsuit tear or a broken fin strap, the PADI Equipment Specialist course teaches you to manage basic repairs and adjustments. You’ll also learn more about how your gear works, making you more comfortable with it and better prepared to take care of your investment.
What You Learn
Get hands-on experience making minor equipment repairs and learn about different types of dive gear. Learn how to properly clean and maintain gear, and how to create a save-a-dive kit.
To take this course, you must be:
- PADI (Junior) Open Water Diver (or qualifying entry-level certification)
- 10 years old or older
Just like in your previous classes, you need to completed a few forms. It is very important that you review these documents carefully before signing.
- The PADI medical questionnaire, available for download here
- Note: If you suffer from any of the conditions listed in the questionnaire, you need to seek approval from your physician before any in-water activities.
- A PADI Liability release, available for download here
- A PADI Continued Education form, available for download here
Equipment Specialist course cost is $199.99. This includes:
- PADI Crew-Pak and eLearning.
** There is no refund on classes, unless your doctor informs us that you are medically unfit to dive **