Warm And Cozy
Unlike wetsuits, drysuits are filled with air. During your drysuit course, your instructor will teach you how to control the air in your drysuit along with your buoyancy.
What You Learn
During one pool session and two open water dives, you’ll learn how to comfortably and confidently dive in a drysuit. An experienced instructor will help you dial in your buoyancy and shorten the learning curve. You’ll also learn about different types of drysuits, basic drysuit repairs and maintenance.
You’ll practice taking your drysuit on and off, determine how much weight you need, and master basic drysuit skills in a pool before making two open water dives.
To take this course, you must be:
- PADI (Junior) Open Water Diver (or qualifying entry-level certification)
- 10 years old or older
- In good overall health
Just like in your previous classes, you need to completed a few forms. It is very important that you review these documents carefully before signing.
- The PADI medical questionnaire, available for download here
- Note: If you suffer from any of the conditions listed in the questionnaire, you need to seek approval from your physician before any in-water activities.
- A PADI Liability release, available for download here
- A PADI Continued Education form, available for download here
Drysuit Diver course cost is $279.00. This includes:
- PADI Crew-Pak and eLearning.
- Drysuit rental (if you purchase a drysuit from us, the course is free)
- The cost of this course does not include rental of other scuba equipment.
** There is no refund on classes, unless your doctor informs us that you are medically unfit to dive **