Just A Little Further
When you dive below 18 metres/60 feet, there are special safety considerations. If you’re ready to expand your boundaries, a PADI Instructor will help you gain the skills and confidence to explore to a maximum depth of 40 metres/130 feet.
What You Learn
During the PADI Deep Diver course, you’ll learn how to plan deep dives, manage your gas supply and how to identify and manage narcosis. You will also learn about buddy contact procedures, safety considerations and buoyancy control at depth.
During four dives with a PADI Instructor, you’ll practice descents, buoyancy and safety stops. Through hands-on exercises, you’ll discover how deep dives affect color, physical objects and your brain.
To take this course, you must be:
- PADI Advanced Scuba Diver is recommended. (minimum of PADI Adventure Diver)
- 15 years old
- In good overall health
Just like in your previous classes, you need to completed a few forms. It is very important that you review these documents carefully before signing.
- The PADI medical questionnaire, available for download here
- Note: If you suffer from any of the conditions listed in the questionnaire, you need to seek approval from your physician before any in-water activities.
- A PADI Liability release, available for download here
- A PADI Continued Education form, available for download here
Deep Diver course cost is $339.99. This includes:
- PADI Crew-Pak and eLearning.
- The cost of this course does not include rental of scuba equipment.
- Boat charter fee (if applicable) are not included in course cost.
Also, please note the following:
- Students must also have a dive computer, and a light and a slate are recommended.
** There is no refund on classes, unless your doctor informs us that you are medically unfit to dive **